FULBRIGHT: RESEARCH, STUDY AND TEACHING GRANTS FOR U.S. STUDENTS
Fulbright provides grants for U.S. students wishing to perform research, teach English, or study in a foreign country – please join us to learn more about this prestigious opportunity. Open to graduate and undergraduate students in all disciplines.
- Information Session: Thursday, June 6, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Information Session: Wednesday, June 19, 10 am – 11 am
- Information Session: Tuesday, July 9, 10 am – 11 am
- Workshop - Statement of Grant Purpose**: Wednesday, July 17, 10 am – 11 am
- Workshop - Personal Statement**: Tuesday, July 30, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Workshop – Peer Review**: Tuesday, August 6, 2 pm – 3 pm
- Workshop – Peer Review**: Thursday, August 15, 2 pm – 3 pm
*All sessions will be held in Gardner Commons, room 3105 (OGE)
**For workshops, please bring a draft of your essay to workshop with peers.
Learning Abroad 101
Learning Abroad 101 is not a credit bearing course, but is a short, one-time, information session that provides students with guidance on how to narrow down our over 500 program options to find the best fit!
Join us for a Learning Abroad 101 session:
Wednesday 3 - 4 pm | Union 159