You are here:

Employee Travel Registration

All University of Utah employees participating in University-affiliated international activities are required to pre-register their travel with the University.  Travel registration provides employees access to international medical insurance coverage, travel assistance, and emergency evacuation services available for U travelers abroad.

Employees/Travel Planners will complete insurance enrollment at the time they work with the Travel Services Department to pre-register their international travel.


                            register here                            

Know before you go

Questions? Contact the Global Risk Manager.


Emergencies Abroad

+1 312 935 1703
+1 801 585 COPS

Last Updated: 12/11/18